If you have a passion for children and want to make a career out of it just give us a call to discuss your options.
- Quality Network
- Nature play outings
- Playgroup/coffee group get togethers
- Fun outings for children
- Professional development and workshops
- Support for our Educators to study towards Level 3/4 Certificate in ECE
- A family orientated business that listen to educators and parents
- Special membership rates for entry to Kiwi North
- First Aid Certificate renewal each year
- Full support, information, resources and guidance to extend and enhance professional practice
- Top rates for all our Educators
- Mentors available through regular visits and phone support
- That you have a caring and warm personality.
- That you have experience with children, an awareness of their needs and willingness to give time and attention to stimulating play activities.
- A genuine love for children.
- A safe property and fenced area on your property, it doesn’t have to be completely fenced but as long as there is a area that is. Fencing requirements mean that a child should not be able to leave a property without an adults help. We can come view your property obligation free and give you an indication of what might be needed to be up to safety standards. We could provide help with getting your property safe.
- First Aid certificate or the willingness to require one soon after coming on board as an educator.
- We will do police checks on anyone over the age of 17 living at the property.
- A willingness to attend our weekly nature play groups and to attend professional development.
- Be prepared to undertake training or already have an Early Childhood Qualification.
- A healthy and hygienic home.